Friday, November 18, 2011

Today is finally here!!!

Girl's Night is finally here!! The bestie & I are so excited for some 
girl time, cocktails & of course SHOPPING!!! 



 
So now the big question is...
WHAT TO WEAR??? 



I've always loved animal print but
lately it has evolved into a full on obsession!!!
Check out the uh-mazing outfit Suite One posted a couple days ago...
To die for!!!
Only $32 for the shorts!!!!
But back to tonights outfit...
I definitely have a few looks to try out but
I will be rocking my fav skinnies by BDG from Urban Outfitters
& my Cheetah Pumps
Women's Mossimo® Viviana Platform Pumps - Cheetah
Cheetah Viviana Pumps from Target

I love these soooooo sooooo much!!!
And for only $30, they are super comfy!!
Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday &
an even better Friday night!!!
Becky & I most certainly will!!! 
Check back tomorrow to see what we decided to wear
& pics of our super fun night!!!
Until then...

Be fabulous-
Ging

P.S. I just have to show you guys a pic of my most fav baby girl, Becky's lil angel
Miss Layla Jane!!!

Don't even try to lie to yourself...
you know that's the cutest thing you've ever seen!!! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment