Friday, May 4, 2012

Oh how I've missed you...

My life has been an absolute whirlwind since school started!! But I LOVE IT!!! I wouldn't change a thing!! Okay...I might add a little more sleep to the equation but who knew doing something your passionate about would make all the difference!! I've always been a happy person but I think this is the first time I've ever just been happy/content with all aspects of my little life!!

I'm about to have a career...how cool is that??!!

School is going better than I ever expected. I just finished my 8th week of Core!! (OMG how time flies when your busy!!) We've covered almost all the basics...color, foiling, perming, makeup & my fav cutting!!! I absolutely love cutting!! I had a total terrified moment the first day of cutting. It's so permanent!! But I had to remember Miss Dolly-head wasn't gonna complain about the cut or cry if I stabbed her, so SNIP!! Once I made that first cut, there was no looking back!! I can't wait to move on to the Adaptive stage and learn how to adapt the haircuts to real life guest. I know this next year & few months is gonna fly by but I just can't hardly wait to get out there and do this!!! :)

Even with the extremely limited schedule I have now (work, school, sleep, repeat!!), believe it or not, I've still found some time here and there to SHOP!!! Facebook shopping is soooo unbelieveably convenient. Probably too convenient but I love it!!

"RUN CARD & SHIP" --- OH YEA IT'S THAT EASY!!!

But it's kinda like a competition. If your not on top of the post, you just might miss out on a Must-Have item. Scary right??!! It's almost worse than eBay on the competitiveness for me...I can't stand it if someone else swoops in there and gets something I want!! But that's the thing with the Facebook shopping...you can't hesitate or its GONE!! Thanks to my friend Crystal, I stay up-to-date on postings when I have to be unplugged!! I have to take a second and give her some props!! I'm so so so proud of the little fashionista I've turned her into!! She's proved to be quite the little shopper...brings a little tear to my eye!!! There was a moment this week with a dress from Maude that I was worried I created a shopping MONSTER!! But we've made a pact for no shopping for a couple weeks, then we could celebrate our thriftyness with a trip to The Rage!!! It's one of our favorite Facebook shopping pages!!! Here's my most recent Rage purchase...

Cutest thing you've seen all day right??!!
Here are some of my FAVORITE Facebook shopping pages:
Reign doesn't technically do the "run card & ship" but they are in the process. I needed a pair of the bright orange skinny jeans they posted and they hooked it up. Yay for fabulous customer service!!
And of course...
but they are in the Fort so I try to actually go in person to shop!!

That's just the tip of the iceberg with the favorite Facebook boutiques but these few should be a good jumping off point!! Hope everyone has an amazing weekend and I'm going to make a point to make sure and blog at least once a week. Until then...

Be fabulous-
Ging

No comments:

Post a Comment