Tuesday, November 1, 2016

POUNDfit with Ginger

2015 was not my best year. Toxic situations, people and drama...I was itching for a change. After a dodged bullet and life being flipped on end. Again. Something had to change. I decided, on a whim, after being pushed a little by my favorite blonde, to go to this POUND class. It looked kinda badass and I definitely had some frustrations to pound out (I just can't help my puniness sometimes). So that first Monday in January I laced up, bucked up and decided to move my tush.
BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE.
Hands down.
No question.
Jorden was the ray of sunshine I needed and the eye candy at the gym wasn't a horrible way to keep distracted. I was addicted by that second class and the minute I started seeing results, totally obsessed. I hadn't ever found a workout I wanted to do, let alone have the insane toning I was experiencing. I decided I loved this enough to do more and Jorden was leaving...do I get certified and do this? Can I do something like this?! 
And then I had my sign. There was a POUND Pro training class in KC💙 my birthday weekend. Meant to be?! Umm yes!!! This was Part 2 to the BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE.

 
So let me just tell you about POUND....

It's a cardio jam session like no other. POUND is inspired by the infectious, energizing and sweat-dripping fun of playing the drums!!! Full body. Lean toning. I have seriously never had so much fun working out. Time flies by and you feel amazing after. Set list are changed up to keep it fresh and new. And all fitness levels can rock out in the same class. Every move is modifiable, so you can get strong and grow at your pace. Check out this promo video.
 

 
If you would have told my squishy, unmotivated-self on January 3rd that by April I would be teaching a fitness class, of all things, and on my way to having another business, I would have died laughing like the toon patrol (just watched Roger Rabbit CLASSIC). I have a POSSE. That's right. I motivate and push people to be better everyday. That's kinda the best job ever. The before and after's speak for themselves. Check out my group page on Facebook to stay in the know.

 I can't make you make the change, but I can offer you the tools to do so. Take one chance. Change one thing. Come to one class. I challenge you to not LOVE it. 


XOXO-
Ging

No comments:

Post a Comment