Monday, November 21, 2011

Just another Maniac Monday

There is nothing better than a short work week!! 
It def makes Monday a little more doable!! 
Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!! I definitely did!!! Becky & I had a blast at Girl's Night!! I was so disappointed that the one pic I took didn't turn out & that I didn't take more but oh well!!! There were sooooo many super cute stores & different types of merchandise, it was hard to even know where to begin!! I am easily distracted by sparkles, the sequins were over-powering me everywhere I looked!! But Becky kept us on track and we made our way around to each of the different vendors. We found a couple boutiques we had no idea existed (& can't believe we've lived without) like Maude Boutique on College Ave. in Fayetteville. This has def become one of my must shop stores!! We also had a blast playing with the gently used fur coats!! Thanks to a very sweet lady who let us try on everything and giggle like little girls!!! Feeling glamorous is one of the most fabulous things!!! 

I made a few purchases for ME!! (surprise, surprise) 
& Becky bought Miss Layla the most presh outfit for family pics!! 
Here's what we got!!!!

Asymmetrical sweater from Maude Boutique
in Fayetteville. This is already my new fav!!
Can't wait to layer it & mix it up with
skinny jeans & boots!!
Also these leggings are fleece lined!!
From E.Leigh's out of Little Rock, check them out online.
These lil jewels are from
dragonflies boutique in Van Buren.
Pic does them no justice...
they have just a touch of rose color to them
& just the right amount of sparkle!!

Last but def not least...
my 'didn't even look at the price tag' purchase...

A-mazing chiffon & sequin dolman sleeve cropped blouse.
From The Rage!!!
You must friend them on Facebook if you haven't already...
she posts new items non-stop
& most days if I order early
I'll have it the next day!!!

Even though my intentions were to Christmas shop for others, I'd say it was a SUCCESSFUL night of shopping!!! Becky was very frugal when it came to buying for herself...only a pair of cute lil black flats. But just wait till you see the OMG outfit she got for Layla from Baby Chic.

Really?? Could she be any cuter??!!!
Check out Baby Chic on Dodson Ave in Fort Smith

I have to brag on my bestie just a smidge more...they had family photos Saturday and they turned out so incredible I have to share!! Check out Jessica Meinardus Photography on facebook.
Sweet lil family!!

She melts my heart!!
Love that lil girl!!! 
Hope everyone has a great & short week!!! Until next time....

Be fabulous-
Ging





No comments:

Post a Comment