Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Baby it's cold outside!!!



Brrrrrrrrr!!! Well it's officially the first day of Winter! Can you believe Christmas is Sunday??!! What?? I know!!! It just hit me last night that it's THIS WEEK!!! Hopefully all your gifts are bought and wrapped pretty with a bow, you're stockings hung & you've got extra milk and cookies for the Big Guy!!!
We took a quick trip this past weekend to Branson to finish our shopping up...I'm pretty sure we have single-handedly stimulated the economy!!! Coach Outlet was def worth the trip. And I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the Landing!!! Apricot Lane, Francesca's, White House Black Market & many other great stores all in one spot!! I saw so many great trends...cropped sweaters, textured leggings, FUR FUR FUR, lace & crochet details, and tons of bright colors!!! Here are a few of my favorite!!!


I love fedoras!! Check these I found
on Glitter Guide. This site is amazing!!
If your even a touch of a
girlie-girlie, you'll love it!!! 
REALLY REALLY REALLY want a sequin
mini!! In fact I probably NEED this for
New Years Eve!! Love how they layered
with all the texture and tones!!
Free People
DRAMA!! Rock a bold eyeshadow
with neutral lips!! 

Or flip it around...put the
color on your lips with a
natural eye and
never-ending lashes.
Vintage Teal
Black-on-Black
How can you go wrong?? Especially trying
to conceal those Holiday pounds!!!
Throw in an accessory in a bold color or print
for a totally together look!
My Heartistry
I am completely head-over-heels
for this look! In fact, I'm so
wearing this combo to work
tomorrow!!!
My Heartistry
Hope you at least a bit inspired to glam it up. Even though this is the season of giving, don't forget to do a little for yourself!! Imagine how great you'll feel if you look fabulous while being your-JOLLY-self!!! 

Be fabulous-
Ging













No comments:

Post a Comment