Thursday, November 3, 2011

1st Blog Post EVER!!!

Well today is a BIG day!!! I finally got around to starting up my very own blog!!! I'm sure it's a lil rough around the edges but masterpieces don't happen overnight!! 
Let me start off by introducing you to my little family.
My Husband T.J.

The Cheezy Mac

Smokey Pokey

Itty Bitty Kitty

Flower Cat

I've been married to my best friend for a little over 3 years!! I'm a sucker for homeless kitties...obviously!! These guys are my heart & soul & I couldn't imagine my days without any of them...especially T.J.!!! 

I'm so jazzed about starting this blog!! I can't wait to share all the things I get excited about...and just wait...there's plenty!!! I have a ton of crafts lined up for Christmas (thanks Pinterest!!)!! (I may as well just admit it up front, I have a pinterest addiction. There I said it. Now lets move on!!) There are so many trends this season I can't wait to share & hopefully get you to think outside of your fashion box. Also a ton of new recipes...my crock pot love has been rekindled recently!! Even if it's not the fanciest blog out there, hopefully you'll leave inspired or at least a lil excited about something new!! Until next time...

Be Fabulous-
Ging

No comments:

Post a Comment