Monday, January 23, 2012

Cuckoo for COLOR!!!

This was never more evident to me until a few weekends ago when the Bonds' girls and I went shopping for black (all black dress code at school...idk how I feel about this...get back with me!). I was so distracted by all the great colors stores had out in lieu of spring...I left the mall with one black top. ONE!! I had permission to shop and all I left with was one measly top off the clearance rack at JCP, someone should have checked to see if I had fever!! But I was very happy with my frugal-ness...almost spent more on lunch than the top!!! Here are some of Springs brightest trends I'm lusting over...

ae.com
Colored Jegging
Blue, Red, Pink, Yellow, Gray, White
I love colored pants!! I'm much more likely to layer color than prints and I love to start with a bold base. Obvious in that I only owned one pair of black pants until recently!!!
Crazy about the Aztec inspired prints
from Old Navy
Love love love this burnout dolman...
so much I bought the blue one!!!
from Old Navy
I love bold color but I'm also loving some of the pastels from the Spring runways. Minty greens, peachy pinks, creamsicle oranges, and sky blues are just some of what caught my eye. 

Vera Wang, Tibi, Tory Burch
Alice + Olivia Spring 2012
Sparks in Spring
That skirt is FABULOUS!! A tad crazy maybe but something about it makes me lust!!!
Peter Som Spring 2012
Marie Claire

I can't wait for Spring!!! I am so excited for school to start even though I will be dressed head to toe in black most days. Sigh. Just means those days I don't have school I'll probably look like a Crayola explosion!!! 

Be fabulous-
Ging


No comments:

Post a Comment